Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 27 January 2013


Last week we looked at miniskirts on stage in regards to dance routines and musical numbers.  This round we're looking at more dramatic performances.  In fact, these may provide an added dimension of interest - can you determine what plays these are from?

I don't have the answer to a lot of these, but I'd love to hear your theories on them.  Some are no-brainers; while others leave me scratching my head.


(1) A warning that some of these are impossible to tell.  I wish I'd made notes on all of these; but some were simply scanned with no identifying information. And photos like the one above don't really provide any clues.

(2) deleted image



(3)
(4) This one is obviously the musical Lil' Abner.
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)

(11)
(12)
13
(14)
(15)

(20)

0 comments:

Post a Comment