Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 22 January 2013


It would seem there is no end to my kindness.  What can I say? I love to share.  Some of these came to me already scanned, and for those original scanners, I give you my thanks.  I'm just doing my part to keep the flame alive.

Unfortunately, Rapidshare is a pain in my ass, and as I mentioned in the previous post, I'm letting those Rapidshare links go dead in thirty days.  In other words, get your sharity now, 'cause it'll be gone soon.  Thanks Rapidshare.  Thanks for nothing.

All the comics in this post are the magazine variety that were so popular in the seventies.  The covers were amazing, however the comics inside were black and white.  Still, they were a damn fine read.  If you enjoyed Creepy and Eerie, these may be right up your alley.












0 comments:

Post a Comment