Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 27 January 2013


Not much to say about the ole Silver Rose catalog except that its chock full of scantily clad eighties chicks.  That's got to count for something.  Sir Paul McCartney's ladyfriend (Heather Mills) got her start posing in them; so, the Beatles connection ought to count for something as well.

Anyway, I've got a PDF for you to download that's loaded with 180 pages of 80's sexy goodness.  There's naughty bits of anatomy to be found, but nothing too tasteless.  No, the only thing tasteless here is the fashion itself.

DOWNLOAD

Note: As many of you know I'm having trouble with Rapidshare.  It's blocked a lot of my sharity, so I can only cross my fingers this link will work for you.  I'm letting my account expire, so if this link isn't dead now, it will be shortly.

For those interested, I've included a bunch of images from from the catalog for your viewing pleasure.   Enjoy!


Note: Most of these are cropped from a larger image/page.






I like this one because of the Geordi La Forge glasses that were so 'cool' in the eighties









... and my favorite for last:


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment