Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 28 January 2013


Feelings That We Feel - the debut album from the The Galileans.  Be sure to catch their follow up LP Thoughts That We Thought. And let us not forget their platinum selling greatest hits record Memories that We Remember.




I know "ases" means "aces" in Spanish.  But you have to admit it's still pretty damn funny.


"Command Beating Hits"?  What the -?


Mancini was always such a classy guy - and I don't mean that facetiously.  He was one of the few easy listening artists that didn't rely heavily on cheesecake......... besides this album of course.  Good God.


Somehow Barry's chest hair emits a cosmic energy - it's like his manly pelt is so powerful it went full nova.


This looks like some innocent tomfoolery.  What you don't know is that this is a mob hit and the guy in front is on his knees begging for his life.


I'm on the fence with this one.  Her expression is a tad on the insane side, and that shirt is problematic.  This LP was actually a fold out, but that didn't exactly improve things.


Maybe, just maybe, having your single sleeve be an extreme close up wasn't the best idea in the world.


I can't decide if this is terrible.... or possibly the greatest album cover ever conceived.


"Fruitful" - get it?  I hope they plan on buying all that produce now that they've put their dirty hands all over it.  Something tells me The McKameys and Claudja Barry wouldn't get along.


Okay, I could make the obvious talley-whacker joke here, but I'm better than that.  Let's just hope they never were on the same ticket as the next group...


Suffice it to say, "Sweetbottom" is a really unfortunate band name.  And what are they standing in? It looks like cotton, although I'm not sure.  And yet there was an unrelated album that featured similar mystery floor covering...




This is unbelievably trippy.  You wouldn't think something so trippy could be terrible, but yet here it is.  I love how his ascot turns into a butterfly and a flock of doves emerge from his 'fro.


They're called "Smiley", yet they don't smile much.  Perhaps a more fitting name for the group would have been "Moose Knuckle" if you get my meaning.


I'm sure Rusty didn't mean this the way it sounds.... then again, maybe he did.  Rusty, you dirty dog.  High five - don't leave me hangin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment