Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 13 December 2012




A friend recently told me that he reads my posts every day, but when he sees there's a Needlework A-Go Go post he takes a rain check. I'm sure there's a set of you readers who feel the same way.

 I say, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. After all, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you, may not be right for some.

This in essence is how Retrospace has managed to last so long.  One day it's needlework, the next it's comic books, the next it's album covers, etc.  The variety has kept my capricious nature in check.

So, bottom line is this: if hot babes in vintage clothing ain't your bag, I'll see you on the next post. But there's still plenty who lap them up. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly needlework posts. But I look around me and I see it isn't so. I just wanna fill the world with silly needlework posts.

And what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, cause here I go again.














0 comments:

Post a Comment