Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Look into that dummy's cold dead eyes... .what do you see? Unspeakable evil, perhaps? This advertisement is the stuff of which nightmares are made..... but this is nothing compaired to this Neiman Marcus advert from 1972....





This is truly the most horrific thing I've ever seen.  I am at a loss for words.  I don't know what's more disturbing - the simple fact that this even exists.... or that the woman's mannequin looks more alive than the woman herself!


I don't even want to think about what this sick family did with their expensive "toys". The possibilities will haunt my dreams.

This whole "narcisism gone wild" thing reminds me of an old ad I found in the back of a teen magazine.  I can't put my finger on why, but there's just something inherently creepy about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment