Do you have an old magazine or faded photograph that you'd love to share with twenty thousand people a day? This is your chance.
Sure, I've essentially got a museum full of
Send your stuff to email@example.com
Please take note of the following:
- I may not be able to post your stuff for a couple months; so, no worries if you don't see your material posted on Retrospace the very next day.
- I will give you credit with a back link
- If you would like to mail it to me, contact me and I will send you my mailing address. Even if it's a giant crate of decaying TV Guides, I'll take it.
- Please make sure the image is of decent size - no thumbnail images, please. I like 'em big.
- Please don't be offended if your stuff is not used. There's no way I can post everything.
- Please bear in mind the general nature of Retrospace to ensure that it will fit on this blog
- All Retrospace content is taken from material no later than 1989. >Some content can be earlier than 1960, but most material is from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, with an emphasis on the Glorious Seventies.
Some examples of what to send...
- A humorous ad you found in a comic book.
- A particularly cheesy album cover and a track you ripped from it
- Some interesting screen caps from an obscure film
- A bunch of magazine covers
- A hilarious or risque found photo
You get the idea. On your mark, get set, SEND ME YOUR STUFF!!