Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 20 March 2012

I remember Hugo well - in fact, he still haunts me with his cold dead eyes.  This ad brings back a lot of great memories..... but more than that, it makes me wonder WTF my problem was.  How could I enjoy this creepy homunculus as it were the greatest toy ever created?

Hugo always looked like he might, at any second, come to life and coldly glide towards you with intent to kill. God knows how he'd do it - maybe he'd rig a shiv by attaching a sharp piece from a Spirograph to a Lincoln Log or something.  And yet, me and a generation of boys my age loved this adorable toy freak.  Of course, things were different then and we were much easier to please.

So, let's have a look at some other ads from comics that will, hopefully, spark some memories. Enjoy.



"Jewelry worn by Jack Nicholson!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment