Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 6 February 2012


Those poor male students of the early seventies - with so many miniskirts prancing around everywhere they looked, one wonders if they needed to carry ice packs around with them all day. It's not enough that all their fellow female students hiked up their hemlines, but their teachers also followed suit. It was truly a curse of riches.

I remember my English teacher wore a particularly short skirt on occasions - and you can be rest assured that I and all my brethren with hormones a blazin', were well aware of when she did. When the sun shone through the big windows and she stood in front, it was like freaking x-ray vision on that white skirt. Every boy in the class instantly became flushed, sweaty and uncomfortable. I wonder if she had any clue.

Anyway, suffice it to say that an attractive teacher wearing miniskirt and a room full of hormonally charged boys is an explosive combination. Perhaps, it wouldn't fly today (too suggestive for these poor impressionable youths); however, it certainly wasn't uncommon back in the day.  Here's some photographic proof - my only regret is that I wish I had more.







Okay, okay. It's not a miniskirt, nor is she a real teacher.  I couldn't help myself. Let's move on, shall we?

Perhaps this is just a student reciting something in front of the class. I can't tell for sure.
(faculty)

0 comments:

Post a Comment