Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 24 February 2012



Okay, here's part two.  I hope you enjoy another round of batshit crazy catalog pages from Denmark.  
I would like to thank the anonymous individual who pointed me in the direction of these great finds.  If any of you out there would like to clue me in on any retro goodness buried out there on the interwebs, I would be much appreciated. These scanned catalogs were hidden alongside musty 15th century manuscripts and other items of antiquity in the Royal Archives of Denmark. If you know of any other needle in a haystack find that would fit in with Retrospace, I beseech you to shoot me an email.

 Anyway, enough of this business. Let's check out some more catalog pages. Enjoy!


1972  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




























1971  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



















1970  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









0 comments:

Post a Comment