Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 15 December 2011

click all images to enlarge
When I first read this ad, I thought it was designed for "special needs children".  Of course, this was well before that PC term was coined (and I missed that crucial "of"), but you get my drift.  Plus, that mother's "okay" sign is just a little bit troubling.  Perhaps, she's Italian and she's giving us the sign to f**k off.

And speaking of non-PC language.... Ye Gods! They're marketing their lotion as an alternative to being fat! Even if they'd used the term "overweight", it still would've been wildly inappropriate. And is it even true that fat people don't have dry skin? Somehow, I doubt it.

Brilliant. A snot colored Kleenex box. It even has the texture of dried boogers.  


Maybe I'm just distracted by the marvelous shag here, but what is this chick looking at? Is this something she would wear? It looks like it could be an Indian papoose - is she expecting? In which case the need for trendy sanitary napkins may be null and void.

Ladies, wouldn't it just be your luck to finally land that astronaut gig.... and lift-off falls on that time of the month! Not to worry - the International Space Station bathrooms are stocked with Tampax.


It's times like this that I'm disgusted with my modern-day jaded sensibility. I can't help it. It looks like she's having phone sex and..... God knows where that soap has been.


Also available are Dulcolax Anal Suppository ankle bracelets and Vagisil Feminine Wash Scrunchies. Order now while they're still in stock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment